IL200 5/6 S – Inline 5 or 6 speed sequential
An inline, five or six speed sequential motorsport gearbox designed with weight in mind, 20KG dry weight 5 speed, 22KG dry weight 6 speed.
The gearbox utilizes a drop gear system to quickly alter your overall gearing without needing to change diff.
Fully flat & paddle shift compatible.
Ultra tough construction for rough terrain, gears are REM super finished increasing life and reducing friction. The material used has a core strength of approximately 30% greater than most manufactured gears.
- Type 9 Mounting face
- 270Nm (200 ft lbs) Maximum Torque Capacity
- Sequential gear selection, 5/6 forward plus reverse with pull neutral/reverse lockout
- Fixed position output flange
- Input shaft to suit customer installation is included
- Dog engagement via proven dog system
- Aluminium case construction
- Drop gear system to change overall ratios quickly and cost effectively
The Products we make:
IL200 5S Lightweight Cars under 900kg £3,300.00
IL200 6S Lightweight Cars under 900kg £3,600.00
1st Gear Ratio £320.00
2nd Gear Ratio £110.00
Standard Gear Ratio £106.00
Drop Gear Ratio £240.00
Actuator Complete – Flat and Paddle Shift Compatible £595.00 ex or £795.00 new
- 550mm or 610mm length from gearbox front face to gearstick – no extra charge for either
- Digital gear indicator system – Potentiometer, wiring loom and display box
- Honda S2000 Cast bell housing; direct fit retaining standard clutch & flywheel
- Aluminium 20mm adapter plate
- Rear mount
Links & Drawings:
How to Order:
Please call one of our team on 01782 280136